HP Deskjet 940C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Deskjet 940C from HP is a reliable photo printer. It brings life to your pictures and art, thanks to its 2400 x 1200 dpi. Despite the quality of the output, this HP model can finish 12 pages per minute for monochrome and 10 pages per minute for color. Looking for economical alternatives to costly genuine HP ink cartridges? Inkjets has got you covered. Our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge works just as good as the original but costs as much as 30% off. Still having doubts? All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are covered by a 365-day warranty, so rest easy that what you get is a high-quality product. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 940C:
- See to it that the Out tray and Fold-Up tray are both down, and then push the Power button.
- Open the top cover. Once the ink carriage stops at the center, raise the cartridge latch.
- Slide the ink cartridge that you wish to replace out of its slot.
- Unwrap the replacement ink cartridge. Remove its plastic protective tape while being careful not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Place the new cartridge into its corresponding slot, and then press down on the latch to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the top cover. Your HP Deskjet 940C is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a black ink cartridge error even after installing a new black cartridge into the HP Deskjet 940C?
If you got a black ink cartridge error after installing a new black cartridge, it could mean that you installed a defective cartridge or that the contacts are dirty. Check the contacts and clean them if necessary. If the contacts are clean, then call us if you think you received a defective cartridge.
Is it true that using remanufactured HP ink cartridges has an environmental impact?
Yes. Using remanufactured HP ink cartridges help reduce the number of empty cartridges being thrown into landfills each year.
How much is the cost for shipping the Remanufactured HP 78 Ink Cartridge?
Since the Remanufactured HP 78 costs below $30, we require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95 when shipping to the contiguous US.