DeskJet 959cCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Personal printers don't get any better than the HP DeskJet 959c. It offers print speeds of up to 11 monochrome pages, or up to 8.5 color pages per minute. At maximum color resolution of up to 2400x1200 dpi, you get the crisp, professional prints you expect. But don't let an empty ink cartridge hamper an important print job—make sure you have a ready replacement from Inkjets.com. Our HP 45 and HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can make quick, easy work of any print job with its superior page yield. Not only that—its exceptional print results are on the same level as OEMs, but won't make a dent in your budget due to its affordable price. Shop today and enjoy up to 37% discount and free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 959c
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Don't worry—installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 959c printer is easy. Here's what to do:
- Check that the out tray is down, then press the Power button on the printer.
- Lift open the top cover and wait for the print cradle to move to the center of the machine.
- When the cradle stops, raise the cradle latch and remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully strip off the sealing tape, making sure not to touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts. This prevents print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then close the cradle latch to secure it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The cartridges included in the HP 45 and HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com can last up to 24 months. But they'll need proper storage to maintain their composition. Make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. The space they're stored in should also be clean and dust-free.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
They sure are! Remanufactured ink cartridges are safe to use with your HP DeskJet 959c printer and won't affect its warranties. Even at a more budget-friendly price, they can produce the same high-quality results as OEMs, allowing you to save more while printing more.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yes! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.