HP Deskjet 9670 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Deskjet 9670 is not your ordinary personal printer. It lets you print anything from black and white docs to photos and large-format spreadsheets and posters. It can also handle more than your typical business printing needs.
When you need to replace your HP Deskjet 9670 ink cartridges, you need not look further. Inkjets.com is your source for high-quality remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6656AN) photo ink cartridges.
Buy them today to continue getting the most of your HP Deskjet 9670 printer! You can get them individually and enjoy great discounts. Get them all through our three-piece combo packs for even more savings!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps to replace your HP Deskjet 9670's ink cartridges.
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the top cover. This will prompt the cartridge carrier to move to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cartridge carrier latch.
- Hold the installed cartridge at the top and slide it out of the cradle.
- Get the new cartridge and remove the packaging and plastic tape with pink tab. Do not touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles. Hold the cartridge so that the copper contacts face the printer.
- Slide the cartridge into the cradle. HP 56 black or HP 58 photo ink cartridges go into the right cradle, while HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges go to the left.
- Push down the cartridge latch until it snaps shut.
- Make sure that plain paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Close the top cover. The printer will now print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between remanufactured and OEM cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges, such as the HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6656AN) photo ink for HP Deskjet 9670, are recycled cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected before refilling with ink. On the other hand, OEM cartridges are "name brand" cartridges from printer manufacturers themselves.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! They have undergone a meticulous recycling process. They also won't void your printer warranty, if any.
What is the shelf life of remanufactured cartridges?
They generally last for 18 months to two years if stored properly in a cool, dry place.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 9670 Ink
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95