Deskjet 9680gpCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 9680gp
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these simple steps, you can easily replace the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 9680gp printer:
- Turn on your printer, then open its top cover. The print carriage will move to its replacement position shortly.
- When it stops moving, lift the cradle latch and hold the top of the used ink cartridge. Slide the cartridge out of the cradle to remove it.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the sealing tape from the cartridge carefully, making sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge with the copper contacts facing the printer, then slide it into the cradle.
- Push the cradle latch down until it snaps closed.
- Replace the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy choice?
Inkjets.com's range of remanufactured ink cartridges, such as the HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink, are on the same level as OEMs in producing the best print results. However, they come at a more reasonable price tag—which is a definite win for the budget-conscious.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges make them a greener choice. When you choose our replacement cartridges, you're not just benefiting from the exceptional but cost-effective print results they can offer—you're also contributing to the environment.
Can I use them with my HP DeskJet 9680gp printer?
Sure you can! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have met strict quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your printer model without nullifying its warranties.