HP Deskjet 970 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Energy-efficient, the HP Deskjet 970 is a great addition to homes and small offices looking to address their needs while staying on top of their electricity bills. It's straightforward in function but reliable, ensuring all your printing needs are addressed every day.
Inkjets.com carries compatible replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 970. Options available include remanufactured high-yield HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges and remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges. Buy them individually or in a three-piece combo pack for your convenience.
All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Buy and up and enjoy free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 970, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Remove old ink cartridge by lifting it out of its cradle slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot in cradle.
- Push new ink cartridge into cradle until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cradle latch. You will hear a click when the cradle latch is fully closed.
- Load plain white paper in the IN tray/
- Close the top cover.
- Calibration process begins automatically after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) tri-color ink cartridges and HP 45 black ink cartridges are low in cost but offer printing quality comparable to original ink products. They are also good for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges are higher in capacity than standard ink cartridges. This means they produce more printouts, making them ideal for heavy printing requirements.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 970 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years when kept unopened and away from extreme temperatures.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 970 Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $22.95
Out of stock