Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Deskjet 970CSE may not be as good as the newer HP Photosmart printers, but it's a pretty much decent machine for those who only need to do the basics. It's fast, quiet, and produce excellent results, and it comes with a USB interface for an added convenience. But the cost of replacement ink cartridge for this printer can be really expensive, so make that switch—choose Inkjets' high-quality but more affordable Remanufactured HP 45 Black and HP 78 Tri-Color Ink Cartridges! We offer these products at up to 70% less than the cost of OEMs, so you can print more without spending much. Order from the comfort of your home and office now, and we'll have your order delivered to you in no time!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 970CSE:
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 970CSE and wait until the cartridge holder moves to the loading position.
- Open the top cover and lift the cradle latch. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and peel off the protective vinyl tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge cradle. Push it firmly until it is securely seated.
- Close the cradle latch until it clicks. Then, load plain white paper in the IN tray.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 970CSE, but the Print Cartridge Status Light still continue to blink. What could be the problem?
If the Print Cartridge Status Light continues to blink after installing a new ink cartridge, chances are you installed the wrong replacement cartridge for your HP printer. Remove the cartridge and check the part number on the cartridge. If indeed it's the wrong replacement, then install the correct cartridge soon.
Why is it important to leave the ink cartridges installed in their cradle at all times?
You must keep the ink cartridges installed in their cradle all the time to prevent them from getting clogged or from drying out.
What payment method do you accept for mail-in orders?
For mail-in orders, we only accept checks and money orders.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 970Cse Ink
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $67.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95