Deskjet 990CCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 990C, Deskjet 990cm, Deskjet 990Cse, Deskjet 990cxi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 990C:
- Ensure that the output tray is down. Then, turn your HP Deskjet 990C on.
- Open the top cover. The ink cartridge cradle will then move to the loading position.
- Raise the ink cartridge latch, and then take the used ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and make sure to remove its protective vinyl tape before installing.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the cradle, and then close the ink cartridge latch until it clicks into place.
- Load unused plain paper in the input tray.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Deskjet 990C if the printed page has missing lines or dots?
Not necessarily. This print quality issue can be easily resolved by cleaning the ink cartridges from your HP DeskJet toolbox.
The Print Cartridge Light continues to blink after installing a new ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
If the Print Cartridge Light continues to blink after installing a new ink cartridge, it means that the new ink cartridge is incorrectly installed. Remove it from the printer and reinstall it correctly to resolve the issue.
Do you deliver the same day?
Yes. We offer the same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST.