Deskjet D1320Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1320
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D1320 is fast and easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure that the HP Deskjet D1320 is on.
- Open the printer cover and wait until the ink cartridge cradle becomes accessible.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to unlock it, and then lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and peel off the plastic tape before installing.
- At a slight upward angle, slide the new cartridge into the cradle. Push it firmly into the cradle until it snaps in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Deskjet D1320 came only with a tri-color cartridge. Can I operate this even without a black ink cartridge?
Yes. You may operate your Deskjet D1320 even without a black ink cartridge installed. But you have to note that the print speed and quality may not be as good as compared to the speed and quality when both black and tri-color ink cartridges are installed.
I'm in the middle of a print job when the black ink cartridge suddenly runs out of ink. Is it possible to print a few more pages without replacing the black cartridge just yet?
Yes. You may print a few more pages even when the black ink cartridge runs out of ink by using the ink back-up mode.
What are the shipping options available at Inkjets?
Our shipping options are UPS Standard Overnight (1 business day), UPS 2-Day (up to 2 business days), and Standard (3 to 8 business days).