HP Deskjet D1330 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1330
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet D1330, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the ink cartridge to be replaced and slide it out of its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet D1330 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.