Deskjet D1360Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1360
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D1360:
- Turn on your HP Deskjet D1360.
- Open the front cover, and then wait until the cartridge cradle moves to the center.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the cartridge cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag, and then pull out the pink protective tape from the new cartridge before you install it.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the copper strip on the end facing toward the unit. Then, insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge cradle at a slight upward angle.
- Push the cartridge forward as far as possible until it is firmly secured.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to align the ink cartridges after installing them into the HP Deskjet D1360?
Aligning the ink cartridges after installation is necessary because it helps ensure the best print quality from your Deskjet D1360.
If the printed pages contain ink streaks, does this mean one of the ink cartridges is running low on ink?
Yes. So, consider getting a replacement ink cartridge to avoid more printing quality issues and delays.
Does Inkjets send packages to a PO BOX or APO/FPO address?
Unfortunately, no. We only ship order to a physical address. If you have already placed your order but you don't have any physical address listed, feel free to call our hotline or send us an email so we can assist you.