Deskjet D1415Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Deskjet D1415 is a sleek, reliable and easy-to-use printer. It offers print speeds of up to 16 monochrome pages, or up to 12 pages of mixed text and color graphics per minute. Other features include borderless printing, an ink-backup mode, and an ink level indicator. But have you noticed how OEM cartridges keep increasing prices? To get better and more affordable replacement ink cartridges, just turn to Inkjets.com. We have the HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black ink cartridges with 190-page yield each, and one tri-color cartridge with up to 165. They'll handle your print tasks more effectively, while creating consistently sharp and vibrant output at a more affordable price. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 59% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1415
- Best SellerHP 21 & 22 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$49.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) HP 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 & 58 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You only need to follow the steps in this quick guide to properly replace the existing ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet D1415 printer:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer cover.
- Wait until the print cartridge cradle moves and stops at the center of the device.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then slide it out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure to remove its sealing tape carefully.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle. Push down on it until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
These are the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But there are several factors that might affect the amount of pages you get. These include the resolution settings of your HP Deskjet D1415 printer, the type of paper used and how often you use the device itself.
Why should I choose remanufactured ink cartridges?
Choosing remanufactured ink cartridges is a wise decision. The cartridges in our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack are reasonably priced. They can deliver superior page yield and exceptional print output.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship them on the same day. We'll even ship your orders for free if they exceed $30.