Deskjet D1520Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1520
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the printer and open the product lid. Then, wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Press down gently on the used ink cartridge to release it and then remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape. Remember not to touch the the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles as doing so may result to ink failures and clogs.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 2 to 5 if you are replacing more than one ink cartridge.
- When you're done, close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Or HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 190, while our HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 165 pages. Please keep in mind that an ink cartridge's yield may vary depending on printer settings and frequency of printing.
If this ink is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Absolutely. All Inkjets.com products are designed to work exactly like genuine name-brand cartridges because they bear all the parts essential to a perfectly-functioning ink cartridge.
What HP printer series is this ink compatible with?
This ink is compatible with certain HP printer models under the PSC Series, Deskjet Series, Officejet Series, and Fax Series. Please call our customer service hotline or send us a message via web chat if you wish to know the compatibility of any ink with your machine.