Deskjet D1560Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1560
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D1560:
- Make sure that the Deskjet D1560 is on.
- Open the printer cover and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, and then slide it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and use the pink pull tab to remove the sealing tape.
- Hold the cartridge with the front of the cartridge pointed up slightly, and then insert it into the empty slot.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until you hear it click into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The black ink cartridge suddenly runs out of ink. Can I resume printing with only one ink cartridge installed on my HP Deskjet D1560?
Yes. When the printer detects the empty black ink cartridge, it will begin operating on ink-backup mode.
Why is a remanufactured ink cartridge good for the planet?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is a recycled OEM cartridge. So, using this type of cartridge helps reduce the number of ink cartridges being thrown in the landfills.
Do you offer discounts to schools and government offices?
Yes, we do. For assistance, just call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at email@example.com.