HP Deskjet D1568 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
With the HP Deskjet D1568, you can print documents, letters, brochures, booklets, posters, iron-on transfers, and on envelopes and postcards, as well as labels, transparencies, and greeting cards. Colors are rich, blacks are deep, giving you quality prints no matter the image or text.
To keep those prints coming, make sure you have replacement ink cartridges. Available options from Inkjets.com includes remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Buy them individually or take advantage of our three-piece combo pack for even better value.
Buy and more today and you can enjoy free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D1568 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pulling it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement helps ensure printing issues are avoided.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges are repurposed HP Deskjet D1568 ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired print quality.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Buying remanufactured ink cartridges dramatically cost less than original ink products, letting you save a lot of money without suffering through poor print quality. It also gives you a chance to support recycling efforts, letting you do your bit for the environment.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes, you can! Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will have no trouble staying in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D1568 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95