HP Deskjet D1660 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet D1660 is an excellent choice for those who require laser quality prints at any given day. Its sleek and simple design allows for you to set it up anywhere in the room without it taking up a lot of space.
Make the most out of your HP printer and give productivity a boost with our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge. Ensure that every document is printed clearly and vividly with our high quality inks and keep costs down because with Inkjets.com, every cartridge you buy is a guaranteed great deal.
All our products also come with a 1-year warranty and we'd be happy to assist you in the event you encounter any quality issues.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the machine before replacing the ink cartridge.
- Open the cartridge door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the center of the machine.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge to release it and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and pull the tab of the plastic sealing tape. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to prevent ink failure, clogs, and bad electrical connections.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the carriage and press until it snaps into place. Follow steps 4 and 5 if you are replacing both ink cartridges.
- Close the printer's cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a standard ink cartridge and a high-yield one?
A standard ink cartridge such as our HP 60 (CC640WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a regular page yield, a high yield one such as our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print more pages. If you tend to print frequently or in bulk, we recommend that you choose our high yield cartridges.
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
These ink cartridges have a shelf life of 18-24 months. You can help keep the ink's quality intact by storing unopened boxes of ink cartridges away from direct heat and sunlight. In addition, we recommend that you only open a box of ink when you're ready to use it as exposure to air may affect the lifespan.
Can I use this ink with other printers?
Yes. This ink works with many popular printer models from the HP Deskjet Series, HP Envy Series, and HP Photosmart Series. Please call our customer service hotline or send us a message via web chat if you require information about a specific ink's machine compatibility.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D1660 Ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95