Deskjet D2445Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
With a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages, the HP Deskjet D2445 is sure one tough workhorse that's ideal for your large-volume print jobs. So, make sure to always have a replacement HP ink cartridge on hand to avoid any printing delays. Here at Inkjets, we offer a wide selection of remanufactured ink cartridges for various HP printer models including the Deskjet D2445. And our Remanufactured HP 21, HP 22, and HP 58 Ink Cartridges sure come at really low prices—up to a whopping 60% off the price of the OEMs, how about that? So, what are you waiting for? Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2445
- Best SellerHP 21 & 22 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$63.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) HP 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 & 58 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D2445 by following these simple steps:
- Make sure that the power of your HP Deskjet D2445 is turned on.
- Open the front cover, and then wait until the cartridge cradle moves to the center.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently remove the plastic protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the copper strip on the bottom and facing toward the printer. Then, install the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle.
- Push the cartridge forward until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with my HP Deskjet D2445 if one of the ink cartridges runs out of ink in the middle of a print job?
Yes. The HP Deskjet D2445 allows you to print even if one of the ink cartridges is empty or missing using the ink back-up mode.
When should I use a photo ink cartridge on my Deskjet D2445?
You should use a photo ink cartridge on your Deskjet D2445 if you need to print color photos.
Do you offer free returns and replacements?
Yes. We offer free returns and replacements on all Inkjets brand products within a year of purchase. Just contact our Customer Service Department to request for a return claim.