DeskJet D2500Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Straightforward in form and function, the HP DeskJet D2500 is ideal for small offices and businesses serious about taking care of their printing requirements. It is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling while offering borderless printing functionality to suit your every printing need.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet D2500 include HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Get them individually and enjoy up to 50% off in discounts or take advantage of our combo packs and you can rake in more savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet D2500
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet D2500 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and load paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to the center.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to release it. Remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Align the new ink cartridge after replacement to ensure optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP DeskJet D2500 or you get your money back--no questions asked.