HP Deskjet D2545 InkCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2545
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $94.955 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32 ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48 ea
- Special Price $24.95
- Special Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D2545:
- Turn on your HP Deskjet D2545, and then load plain white, unused paper into the input tray.
- Open the print carriage access door. To remove the used ink cartridge, push down firmly on it until you can easily pull it out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge, and then remove its plastic protective tape. Never touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Put the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that it is fully seated before you continue with the next step.
- Close the printer cover. Then, press OK to start printing an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting broken lines in grid patterns even if the ink cartridges are not low on ink. What could be the problem?
If you are getting broken lines in grid patterns even with sufficient ink, it's likely that there are clogged nozzles. You must clean the printhead several times to resolve this printing issue.
My HP Deskjet D2545 won't print in black even after installing a new black cartridge. Why is that so?
If your Deskjet D2545 won't print in black even with a newly installed black cartridge, chances are there an obstruction that's preventing it from detecting the new cartridge. Try removing the cartridge from the printer and check if the sealing tape remains on the cartridge. If yes, then peel it off and reinstall the cartridge properly.
What is the difference between the HP 60 and HP 60XL?
The HP 60XL is the high-yield version that contains more ink and prints more pages than the standard HP 60 ink cartridge.