Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Why stick to the basics if you can get vivid-quality photos and laser-quality text with the HP Deskjet D2560? This high-performance inkjet printer can produce laser-quality black-and-white text documents at 600 dpi or full-color photos at 4800 x 1200 dpi. Worried that genuine HP replacement ink cartridges will cost you a fortune? Well, you don't have to spend much just to replace the ink cartridges on your HP Deskjet D2560. With Inkjets' Remanufactured HP 60XL Black and Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges, you can save as much as 60% off the price of OEMs; plus, you don't have to wait long because we offer fast delivery. Feel free to contact us via our hotline or send us a message via our Live Chat feature so we can assist you in placing your order.
How To Replace Cartridge
These steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D2560:
- Check if the power of your HP Deskjet D2560 is turned on.
- Open the front cover. Then, wait for the cartridge carriage to move to the right.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge.
- Get the ink cartridge out of the carriage, and then discard it properly.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag and peel off its plastic protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the carriage at a slight upward angle. Then, push it in until it clicks into place and is firmly secured.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the tri-color or the black ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet D2560 is running low on ink?
The left status light is on and solid when the tri-color cartridge is low on ink. And if it's the black cartridge that's low on ink, then the right status light is the one that's on and solid. Consider getting a new ink cartridge when any of these occurs.
What's the disadvantage in printing without a black ink cartridge installed in my Deskjet D2560?
If you print without a black ink cartridge installed in your Deskjet D2560, expect your printer to print more slowly and deliver slightly different printed colors.
Do you offer a guarantee on your Remanufactured HP 60XL Toner Cartridge?
Yes. Our Remanufactured HP 60XL Toner Cartridge is backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D2560 Ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95