Deskjet D2663Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2663
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet D2663, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print cartridge carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent before pressing the old ink cartridge down to release it. Pull the old ink cartridge out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com for the HP DeskJet D2663 are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.