Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP DeskJet D2680 is easy to set up, thanks to its simple three-button interface. With a total media capacity of 80 sheets, 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and 28 pages per minute speed, this machine packs a lot of powerful features in its relatively small size.
And for your small office to continue functioning without a hitch, turn to Inkjets.com. Our single ink cartridges are available in tri-color and black--both of which have two different ink capacities, depending on how heavy your printing needs are.
But if you want to stop worrying about running out of ink in the middle of a busy day, purchase our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. This way, you’ll have extra cartridges at the ready. Order at least $30 worth of cartridges today, and your shipping fee is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, and load an unused white paper in the tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move the center.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and gently remove the plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it by its sides.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle. Then, gently push the upper part until you hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color goes to the left, and black goes to the right.
- Close the cartridge access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield cartridges?
“High yield” means these are cartridges that carry more ink than their standard-sized counterparts, thereby allowing it to print more pages.
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 440 pages. Our standard sized HP 60 cartridge in black can print up to 200 page, while our HP 60 tri-color can print up to 165 pages. Please note that all these are estimations, and may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Is there a way for me to contact you, in case I encounter issues?
Yes, there is. In the event that you encounter issues in installation, please reach out to our support team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll make sure to iron out any problem.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D2680 ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $72.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $46.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95