Deskjet D2680Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D2680
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load an unused white paper in the tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move the center.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and gently remove the plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it by its sides.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle. Then, gently push the upper part until you hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color goes to the left, and black goes to the right.
- Close the cartridge access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield cartridges?
“High yield” means these are cartridges that carry more ink than their standard-sized counterparts, thereby allowing it to print more pages.
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 440 pages. Our standard sized HP 60 cartridge in black can print up to 200 page, while our HP 60 tri-color can print up to 165 pages. Please note that all these are estimations, and may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Is there a way for me to contact you, in case I encounter issues?
Yes, there is. In the event that you encounter issues in installation, please reach out to our support team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll make sure to iron out any problem.