Deskjet D4160Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4160
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install remanufactured HP DeskJet D4160 ink cartridges:
- Turn your printer on and open the print carriage access door. Then, wait until the carriage is silent and idle.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it and slide it out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Then, pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge at a slightly upward angle into its corresponding slot.
- Close your printer’s print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color ink and photo ink?
Depending on the job at hand, either one of these inks are needed for your printer to function. You need both tri-color and black inks to complete standard colored outputs and documents. For high-quality photo printing, however, you can swap the tri-color ink with the photo ink.
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 98 (C9364WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 420 pages, our HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 220 pages, while our HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge can print up to 130 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If I buy in bulk, how can I store the unopened cartridges?
To make sure your cartridges keep working until the time that you need them, keep them in the original packaging that they arrived in. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.