Deskjet D4163Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4163
- HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet D4163 the fast and proper way by following these easy steps:
- Check that the printer is switched on, then open the printer cover. This prompts the print cartridge cradle to move to the right side of the machine.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, press down on it and slide it out of its slot in the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully strip off the sealing tape from the cartridge, while making sure not to touch its ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Hold the ink cartridge so that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing towards the printer.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle, pushing until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But expect the amount to vary because it will depend on several important factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP DeskJet D4163 printer, frequency of use and type of paper.
Is it better to get ink cartridges that have high page yield?
Yes, especially if you're using the printer fairly often. Our HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 98 (C9364WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges offer impressive page yield, ensuring uninterrupted printing and reduced downtimes. With our options, you won't have to worry about running empty of ink for a long while.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You're not going to wait long at all. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.