HP Deskjet D4280 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Looking for a dependable printing partner? Look no further than the HP DeskJet D4280. Easy to use, it promises professional-looking prints, with colors rich and blacks deep, to guarantee you impress each time no matter your printing requirements.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet D4280 include HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges, HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Buy them individually and enjoy discounts of up to 64% off. Want bigger savings? Take advantage of our combo packs.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet D4280, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. Wait for the cartridge carrier to move to the right side of the hinterland until it stops moving and becomes quiet.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge, then slide it out of the carriage.
- Get the new ink cartridge. Remove it from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- In a slightly upward angle, slide the new ink cartridge into the carriage. You will hear a snap, signifying that the cartridge has been secured in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Align the new ink cartridge to ensure optimum print quality after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges, HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet D4280 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D4280 Printer
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $15.95