Deskjet D4360Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4360
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the top cover. Then, wait for the carriage to be idle and silent.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it then slide it out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge and pull the pink tab to remove the protective tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it in a way that the copper strips are at the bottom and facing the printer.
- Slide the new cartridge at a slightly upward angle until you hear it snap into place. Note: tri-color goes to the left and black goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP DeskJet D4360?
Yes, it will. Our products are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. Meaning, they will arrive at your doorsteps with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges. They are guaranteed to work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
How true is it that I can help the environment with remanufactured inks?
This is definitely true. By purchasing remanufactured inks, you are choosing reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials that would only otherwise pollute our landfills.
How much will shipping cost me?
If you order products worth more than $30, your shipping is on us. But if you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.