Deskjet D4363Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4363
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
When your HP Deskjet D4363 is low on ink, replace its cartridges by following these simple
- Press Power to turn the printer on.
- Open the top cover. Wait for the cartridge carrier to move to the right side of the printer
- and until it stops moving and becomes quiet.
- Press down on the old cartridge, then slide it out of the carriage.
- Get the new cartridge. Remove it from its packaging. Pull the pink tab to remove the
- protective vinyl tape. Never touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts to avoid ink and
- printing failure. Hold the cartridge so that the copper contacts are facing downwards,
- toward the printer.
- In a slightly upward angle, slide the cartridge into the carriage. You will hear a snap, telling
- that the cartridge has been securely set in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we only ship to the US, its territories, and to US military or diplomatic addresses. However, we are working on expanding our reach to Canada and beyond. Stay tuned!
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges, such as these HP 74XL (CB336WN) black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink for HP Deskjet D4363, are repurposed cartridges. They have been cleaned and inspected thoroughly prior to ink refill to ensure good printing performance.
Do you accept returns?
Yes! We offer a one-year satisfaction guarantee for all Inkjets.com products, so you can get a full refund or replacement product. OEM cartridges, on the other hand, may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days after purchase.