Deskjet D5568Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D5568
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D5568 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for the cartridge carrier to move to the center of the machine.
- Press down on an old ink cartridge to release it, then remove it from its slot by pulling it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Line up colored shaped icons. Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! These remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) black and HP 60XL (CC644WN)
tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet D5568 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep replacement ink cartridges sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place to maintain their good condition for at least 18 months and up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.