Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Enjoy improved print speeds, dual drop weight technology, and borderless photo printing with the HP Deskjet D5560. Considered as HP's most affordable wireless printer, the D5560 offers print speeds of up to 28 ppm black and 21 ppm color and uses dual drop weight technology to ensure you get only the best quality prints, including borderless photos, every time. But genuine replacement ink cartridges for this printer don't come cheap. So, use only Inkjets' more affordable but high-quality Remanufactured HP 60XL Black and Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are rebuilt to exact OEM specifications, so they yield the same number of pages and perform just like the OEMs. Order your needed replacement cartridge here today.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet D5560:
- Check if the power of your HP Deskjet D5560 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the center of the machine.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge to release it from its slot, and then lift it straight up to remove.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. You may use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the empty slot until you hear an audible click.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print if only one ink cartridge is installed on my HP Deskjet D5560?
Yes. To print with only one ink cartridge installed on your Deskjet D5560, simply use the ink-backup mode. Take note, however, that you may print only from the computer during the ink-backup mode.
Why is it not a good idea to install a cartridge that has already been used in another printer?
If you install a cartridge that has already been used in another printer, the ink level indicator might provide you with inaccurate ink levels or it might become totally unavailable.
If I get the HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, up to how long can I keep the remaining unused ink cartridges in storage?
You may keep the remaining unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges in storage up to 24 months, provided that you keep them sealed and store them only in a cool, dry place.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D5560 Ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95