HP Deskjet F2120 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Designed for everyday use, the HP Deskjet F2120 allows you to easily print, scan, and copy using only a single machine. It can print at speeds of up to 14 ppm (mono) and up to 11 ppm (color) at resolutions of up to 1200 dpi (mono) and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color). It can also make copies without the need for a PC, so that’s an added convenience. But just like any inkjet printer, when used on a daily basis, the Deskjet F2120 can also run out of ink in the middle of a print job. So, make sure you’ve got spare cartridges on hand. Inkjets is a reliable online source of high-quality yet affordable remanufactured HP ink cartridges including the HP 21, 22, and 58. We’ve been providing these products and other printer supplies for over two decades now. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance in purchasing our products.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F2120:
- Turn on the Deskjet F2120.
- Lower the print cartridge door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and becomes idle and silent.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove its sealing tape. Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge and insert it into the corresponding slot.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting a ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet F2120. What could be the issue?
If you are getting a ‘Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge, it could mean that you have installed the new cartridge into the Deskjet F2120 incorrectly. Try removing the cartridge and reinstalling it properly.
I’m getting the combo pack so I can avail of free shipping. Is there any other requirement to qualify for this offer?
Yes. Your shipping location must be in any of the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, a $24.99 shipping fee will apply.
How many days will it take for my order to arrive if my shipping location is not within the 48 adjoining states?
US non-contiguous orders usually take 5 to 10+ business days to arrive.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2120 ink
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95