HP Deskjet F2180 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP DeskJet F2180 gives you everything you need to stay productive day in and day out, ensuring you get all the quality prints, copies, and scans you need. it is also easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to address various requirements.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet F2180 include HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink, HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or buy our combo packs to enjoy bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet F2180, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Color cartridges go into the left slot while black or photo cartridges go into the right slot.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Finish ink cartridge alignment to ensure quality prints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink, HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet F2180 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They support recycling efforts as well, making them good for the environment.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2180 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Out of stock