HP Deskjet F2185 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2185
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2185, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without sacrificing print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2185 from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void the printer's warranty.