Deskjet F2187Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Compact, easy to use, and with first-class print quality, the HP Deskjet F2187 is absolutely a joy to have. This all-in-one printer lets you copy, scan and print a wide range of documents and projects. It is a nice printer to have at home or in the office.
If your HP Deskjet F2187 is running low on ink, then you've come to the right place. We have compatible remanufactured ink cartridges for your printer: HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink.
Buy them now to get as much as 60% discount! You can also get all three through our three-piece combo pack. You also have the choice to get two HP 21 (C9351AN) black and one HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color to better suit your printing needs. Get any of these exclusive packages and enjoy free shipping on all orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2187
- Best SellerHP 21 & 22 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$49.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) HP 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 & 58 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
When it's time to replace your HP Deskjet F2187's ink cartridges, just follow the steps below to continue enjoying its benefits:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Press the Power button if necessary.
- Open the cartridge door at the front. The cartridge carriage will move to the center of the printer. If it doesn't, turn the printer off and on again.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving and for the printer to be silent.
- Lightly press down on an ink cartridge to release it. Pull it out of the carriage.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging. Pull the pink tab to remove the protective tape. Do not touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty carriage slot. Gently push until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Remanufactured cartridges such as these HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges for HP Deskjet F2187 are repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected, then refilled with ink.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely, yes! Just make sure you get a compatible remanufactured cartridge for your printer, and you're all set. Using our ink cartridges won't void printer warranties as well.
Do you accept returns?
Yes. Inkjets.com products can be returned one year after purchase while OEM cartridges are covered by a 30-day return policy.