HP Deskjet F2214 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A dependable printer, scanner, and copier in one, the HP Deskjet F2214 is designed to address the productivity needs of homes or small offices. It is easy to use and comes with Energy Star mode for energy-efficient operation, while flexible paper handling lets you use a variety of paper types and sizes. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2214 include remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges. Get them available individually with savings of up to 61% off or buy them as three-piece combo packs for bigger savings and better value for money. Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2214, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges from Inkjets.com for the HP Deskjet F2214 are guaranteed compatible and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, allowing you to save money without compromising optimum printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Sure, you can. Just make sure to keep replacement ink cartridges in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place to maintain their good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2214 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95