HP Deskjet F2235 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
With the HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-One printer, quality prints, scans, and copies are yours to enjoy. Ideal for home and small office use, it has no problem addressing a variety of productivity tasks, ensuring you get everything you need done for the day.
Inkjets.com carries remanufactured replacement ink cartridges, including compatible HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges. Combo packs featuring all cartridges also available.
All Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo on all orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-One printer is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Make sure letter- or A4-sized paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the printer.
- Wait until print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Release old ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it.
- Remove old ink cartridge from slot by pulling it out.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Gently push upper part of new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Print cartridge alignment sheet will be printed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like HP 21 (C9351AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F2235 All-in-One printer. They are cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as checked for faulty or damaged parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure desired printing quality.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry. Additionally, they cost dramatically less than original ink products but offer incredible, comparable printing performance.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. They will stay in good condition for up to two years when kept unopened.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2235 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95