HP Deskjet F2280 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
You got to love a printer that offers many functions and does all of them well—and the HP DeskJet F2280 is one prime example. Printing, scanning and copying is a breeze with this excellent option. Notable features include fast print speeds of up to 20 black & white pages and 14 color pages per minute, and up to 4800x1200 dpi maximum resolution for colored prints. Running out of ink? Enjoy more savings without compromising print quality by equipping your HP DeskJet F2280 with our quality remanufactured cartridges. Inkjets.com has the HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, one of our bestsellers. With a 190-page yield from each of the black cartridges and 170 from the colored one, you can enjoy remarkable resolution and even get up to 59% discount. Order this multi-pack today and get free shipping for items worth and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy-breezy steps on replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet F2280:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait until the carriage with the ink cartridges moves to the center.
- Release the ink cartridge from the carriage by pressing down lightly. The slot for black ink cartridges are on the right, the slot for the tri-color one on the left.
- Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Touch only the black plastic. Using the pull tab, remove the tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its appropriate slot—black ink cartridge on the right, the tri-color on the left.
- Push the print cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly?
Yes! Our remanufactured ink cartridges, like those included in Inkjets.com's HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement, then restocked with premium blend ink. Because they are used again instead of thrown in landfills, remanufactured ink cartridges contribute greatly to the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They have met stringent quality specifications and are guaranteed fully compatible with your HP DeskJet F2280. Our remanufactured ink cartridges also won't void your printer warranties, so no worries there.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges?
To maintain the quality and composition of your new cartridges, keep them in a dark and climate-controlled place. This prevents any damage caused by extreme changes in light, humidity, and temperature. Make sure to store them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2280 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Out of stock