Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet F2430 printer is a versatile machine that creates stellar prints and copies. To ensure that your machine is perfectly functional, only use high quality ink that are also easy on the budget.
Our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and our HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge are both reliable and cost-effective alternatives for your HP Deskjet F2430 inks. For a fraction of the price you normally pay for ink, you can get the same crisp and impeccable prints both in color and in black and white.
Our products also come with a 1-year warranty and are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee so you don’t have to worry about quality issues being unattended. All you need to do is to call our customer service hotline and we’d be glad to provide you the assistance you require.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on and then went until the machine is idle.
- Lower the paper tray and then lift out the paper tray extension. Then, load clean, unused paper into the paper tray.
- Open the front access door and then and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the machine and to go idle.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge lightly and then pull it out from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging and then carefully remove the plastic tape by pulling the pink tab. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles to avoid ink failure.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides and install it into its slot in the printer with the nozzles toward the machine.
- Close the front access door and wait for the printer to run an alignment page to confirm that the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this ink print?
Our standard HP 60 (CC640WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 200, while our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages.
As for the colored cartridges, our HP 60 (CC643WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 165, while our HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 440 pages.
Please note that an ink cartridge yield may vary depending on certain factors, such as frequency of printing, printer settings, and type of paper you use.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, which means it’s definitely alright to stock up on ink, especially if you print frequently. We also recommend that you keep your unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
When will I receive my order?
We do have a same-day shipping policy for orders placed before 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday. All orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2430 ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95