Deskjet F2440Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP DeskJet F2440 provides home offices and small businesses with what they need to stay on top of their daily productivity tasks. Easy to use and incorporate into any work setup, it also supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet F2440 include HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Get them individually and enjoy up to 61% off in discounts or buy our combo packs and take advantage of even bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2440
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet F2440 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- When the print carriage is silent and idle, press down on the old ink cartridge to release it and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align the new ink cartridge after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 60XL (CC641WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP DeskJet F2440 or you get your money back--no questions asked.