HP Deskjet F2476 InkCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F2476
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $94.955 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32 ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48 ea
- Special Price $24.95
- Special Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace your HP Deskjet F2476 ink cartridge:
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and wait for the ink carriage to move to the center of the machine. Once the printer is silent you can continue.
- Lower the paper tray and pull out the paper tray extension.
- Open the front access door and lightly press down on the old cartridge to release it. Pull the cartridge gently to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and take off the seal at the bottom of the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts or nozzle to avoid bad electrical connections or ink failure.
- Align the new cartridge into the appropriate slot (tri-color cartridge is on the left and the black cartridge is on the right). Press it slightly until it is firmly in place.
- Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of your warranty if I purchase the HP 60XL 5-Piece Combo Pack?
Every purchase at Carrot Ink is covered by a 1-year warranty. What's even better is that with us it's always 100% satisfaction or your money back! We also provide free returns in case the product is faulty.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are used cartridges that are given a new lease in life. They are thoroughly cleaned, the parts are either repaired or replaced and then refilled with high-quality ink.
Does using remanufactured cartridges help the environment?
That is correct! Every piece of remanufactured ink cartridge means less trash to go to the landfills. Also, it lessens the use of raw materials used for making new cartridges like metal and plastic.