HP Deskjet F2480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP DeskJet F2480 is a multifunction inkjet printer that can also scan and copy. It comes with printing speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, with resolutions clocking in at 4800 x 1200 dpi. Being one of the cheapest printers out in the market, this unit is ideal for home or small office use.
At Inkjets.com, we'll make sure your office expenses are further reduced with our low-cost remanufactured cartridges. We offer our single ink cartridges in black and tri-color, both of which are capable of producing hundreds of high-quality outputs.
If you don't want to run out in the middle of the work day, purchase our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack or our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack to have extra cartridges on hand. We cover the shipping fee of any orders that go beyond $30.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, and wait until your unit is idle and quiet.
- Lower the paper tray, then lift out the tray extension.
- Load unused, white paper on the tray.
- Open your printer's access door. Wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- To release an old cartridge, lightly press down on it then pull it out of the slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge and remove the plastic tape around it.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it in a way that that the nozzles are facing the unit. Push it into its corresponding slot, until you hear it click into place. Note: tri-color on the left and black on the right.
- Close your printer's access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages are these cartridges good for?
Our black ink cartridge can produce up to 600 pages, while our tri-color cartridge can produce up to 440 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
How can I trust that my warranty won't be voided when I use your ink?
Our products are 100% guaranteed to work well with your printer. They have the same dimensions and features as that of OEM cartridges, so you can use them without voiding your warranty.
How long will these inks last in storage?
Our HP cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To maximize this, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2480 Ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95