HP Deskjet F390 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
While a personal printer, the HP DeskJet F388 also offers scanning and copying capabilities, providing small offices and businesses with an all-in-one solution for their productivity requirements everyday. Easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet F388 include HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges. You can buy them individually with discounts or get our combo packs and enjoy bigger savings.
Shop replacement ink cartridges today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet F388, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the ink cartridge to be replaced and slide it out of its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the new ink cartridge after replacement to ensure optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet F388 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F390 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95