Deskjet F4100Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the HP DeskJet F4100 promises quality prints each time, delivering professional-looking results no matter your printing requirements to make sure you impress. Easy to use, it offers duplexing and borderless printing functionality, as well as flexible paper handling support.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet F4100 include the HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink and more. Get them individually with more than 30% in discounts or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4100
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet F4100. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the center.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot. Gently push the upper portion of the ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Align new ink cartridge after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our cartridges for the HP DeskJet F4100 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.