HP Deskjet F4100 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4100
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet F4100. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the center.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot. Gently push the upper portion of the ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Align new ink cartridge after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our cartridges for the HP DeskJet F4100 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.