HP Deskjet F4140 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
If you're in a hurry, there's no need for complicated process to make a copy of your document or photo because the Deskjet F4140 includes a one-touch button for your ease. This printer model also boasts monochrome production of up to 20 pages per minute and black and white resolution of 1200 dpi. Save money with Inkjets' cheap but high-quality replacement HP Deskjet F4140 ink cartridges. The Remanufactured HP 21, 22, 54, 57, and 58 Ink Cartridges that we offer are heavily discounted so you can print more for less. They are all backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee, so no need to hesitate if you're a first time buyer. Inkjets has been in the business since 1997. Over the years, we've gained repeat customers because we offer not just affordable printing supplies but also excellent customer service, reliable shipping, and convenient shopping experience.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the HP Deskjet F4140 ink cartridge by following the step-by-step guide below:
- Press the power button of your HP Deskjet F4140 printer. If it fails to boot-up, check if it's plugged in.
- Lower your device's cartridge door.
- Wait for the cartridge carriage to stop at the center. Don't attempt to move it by force.
- Lightly press down the empty cartridge. Once released from its position, you can now take out it.
- Remove the packaging and protective of your new cartridge.
- Then, push the cartridge it into the slot. Press firmly to lock it in place.
- If necessary, you can repeat steps 4 to 6.
- Then, close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
A low-ink warning message appears on the HP Deskjet F4140 printer display. Does it mean I need to get a new ink cartridge soon?
Yes. A low-ink warning message indicates a nearly empty ink cartridge. So, consider getting a replacement cartridge as soon as you can and keep it ready for use.
Which cartridges should I use for everyday printing?
For everyday printing, you must use a black cartridge along with a tri-color cartridge.
Where do I use the photo ink cartridge?
You must use the photo ink cartridge along with a tri-color ink cartridge when printing color photos.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F4140 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95