Deskjet F4175Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP DeskJet F4175 allows for easy and convenient copying, printing and scanning. It can deliver print speeds of up to 20 monochrome drafts per minute, or up to 14 color drafts per minute. But when it's running out of ink, make sure to use only high-quality replacements to get the best print results. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. As your leading source of top-tier ink solutions, we'll make short work of any print job with our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. It includes two black cartridges offering up to 190-page yield each, and one tri-color cartridge which has 165. With this option, creating sharp, vibrant prints is definitely worry-free. Add an affordable price tag, plus our solid warranty coverage and you'll wonder why you ever thought of getting OEMs. Shop today and enjoy up to 59% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4175
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for HP DeskJet F4175 printer easier by following this handy guide:
- Turn on your printer, then open its print cartridge door. The print carriage will automatically move to the center of the device for easier access.
- Reach in and release the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it. To remove it from its slot, simply pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove the sealing tape from the cartridge using the pull tab, but make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it in firmly until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Keep your unopened ink cartridges away from strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures. This means storage areas near windows, humidifiers and air conditioners are a no-go. Instead, keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This same space should be clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I get remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Investing in Inkjets.com's HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures you get the high-quality print results you want. Compared to OEMs, our cartridges come with a more reasonable price, allowing you to get more done. Plus, we have our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our same-day shipping and fast delivery service. All you need to do is place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and you'll have your ink in no time.