HP Deskjet F4188 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Make printing, copying and scanning more convenient with the HP DeskJet F4188. It offers printing and copying speeds of up to 20 monochrome drafts per minute, or up to 14 color drafts per minute. But what if your printer starts running out of ink? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com, the top source of the highest quality replacements available today. Check out our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges providing 190-page yield each and one tri-color cartridge offering up to 165. Aside from uninterrupted print performance, these options can deliver razor-sharp, OEM-quality print results, minus the considerable expenses. Order this combo pack now and enjoy up to 59% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet F4188 printer is worry-free, especially when you follow this handy guide:
- Switch on your printer, then open the print cartridge door. Wait until the print carriage stops moving to the center of the machine.
- Press down on the ink cartridge you're replacing to release it. Remove it from the slot by simply pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package. Remove the sealing tape from the cartridge using the pull tab, while making sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles or copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it down until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You just need to store them properly. Unopened ink cartridges are sensitive to fluctuating temperatures and strong lighting, so make sure to store them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. To avoid degrading their composition, keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials. And don't forget to keep their storage space clean and dust-free.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really help me save money?
Yep! Compared to OEMs, the ink cartridges included in HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack by Inkjets.com come with a more budget-friendly price. Most would assume that this would make them subpar in quality, but nothing is farther from the truth. Our remanufactured cartridges can provide the same exceptional print results, rivaling even those found in OEMs.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet F4188, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F4188 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95