HP DeskJet F4200 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Enjoy laser-quality black text and bright, vivid color graphics and photos in every print with the HP Deskjet F4200. This fast and convenient inkjet printer, scanner, and copier in one makes a perfect addition to your business or home office. It prints at speeds of up to 26 ppm black and 20 ppm color and scans with 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. It's easy to set up, and it can print three times more black pages and two times more color pages using Inkjet's High-Yield HP 61XL Remanufactured Black and HP 61XL Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges. It sure gets those print jobs done fast. And with Inkjet's more affordable high-yield remanufactured HP ink cartridges, printing costs are reduced by up to 50%.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 9 simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet F4200:
- To turn on the F4200, press the Power button. After this, open the cartridge door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the dock on the right side of the machine.
- Press down on the ink cartridge that you wish to replace. Once it is released, pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Find the pink tab and pull it to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge. Discard it along the other packaging materials used.
- Touching the electrical contacts or ink nozzles causes ink failure and clogs, so be careful in handling the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and push it firmly into its corresponding slot. Make sure not to grip the top of the printer during installation.
- Load plain white, unused paper into the input tray before closing the cartridge door.
- Wait until the machine finishes printing the alignment page, and then print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm still waiting for my Remanufactured HP 61XL Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge order. Can I print with only the black ink cartridge installed into my HP Deskjet F4200?
Yes. If your Deskjet F4200 detects only one cartridge installed, the ink back-up mode will be initiated. Take note, however, that during ink back-up mode, you may use your printer to print only from the computer and not from the control panel.
Do you ship orders to PO boxes, US territories, and military addresses?
Yes, but only via standard shipping. Delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.
My HP 61XL Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge order is below $30. How much is the shipping fee?
For orders below $30, shipping fee is $3.95 if shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet F4200 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95