HP Deskjet F4210 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet F4210 is all you need to print, copy, fax, and scan text documents and photos. It features a high-speed USB 2.0 interface and 48-bit color depth for professional-quality prints and copies. With print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute in black and white and up to 13 ppm in color, this all-in-one machine is ideal for low-volume print jobs. But the cost of genuine ink cartridge replacement can be really expensive. So, if you want to save on printing costs, get Inkjets' low-priced but high-quality remanufactured HP ink cartridges. For your Deskjet F4210, we've got the Remanufactured HP 60XL Tri-Color and Black Ink Cartridges at up to 70% off the cost of genuine HP cartridges. Feel free to contact us if you've got any queries.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F4210:
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet F4210 is on. Then, load unused plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the ink cartridge door, and then wait until the ink carriage moves to the right side of the machine.
- Lightly push down on the used ink cartridge to release it from its slot, and then remove it.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Pull the pink tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into its corresponding slot.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I printed a self-test report and I noticed that a few lines in a pattern are broken. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet F4210 soon?
Not necessarily. When a few lines in a pattern are broken, it could mean a problem with the nozzles. Try cleaning the ink cartridges and see if this resolves the issue.
What does it usually mean when the Check Print Cartridge light is on?
When the Check Print Cartridge light is on, it means one of the ink cartridges is not installed or is missing.
When do I receive my order if I availed of your free shipping?
Our free shipping is via standard shipping, so you will receive your order within 3 to 8 business days.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F4210 Ink
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95