Deskjet F4238Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP DeskJet F4238 allows a wide range of printing options, from borderless images, text, posters, newsletters and greeting cards. You can also scan or copy anything using this exceptional machine. But one factor you should always consider is the ink cartridge it uses. Make sure it always provides the best results, like those from Inkjets.com's high-quality options. We offer the HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, which includes three black cartridges providing 600-page yield, and two tri-color units with up to 440. Unlike OEMs, they are more budget-friendly, but can still deliver the impressive print resolution you've always expected. Save up to 63% when you order this combo pack today, plus get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4238
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet F4238 printer by using these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to the far right side of the machine.
- Once the print carriage stops, release the used ink cartridge by light pressing down on it. Pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Using the pull tab, take off the sealing tape from the cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper strips as you do so.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push on it until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
They are! Because they are repurposed instead of thrown out, they help reduce waste in landfills. That's why, when you order the remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com, you're not just getting high-quality prints, but contribute to the environment, as well.
What else makes remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are the better alternative to OEMs. They can deliver the same excellent page yield and super-sharp print resolution, but are more reasonably priced.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus 100% satisfaction guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.