Deskjet F4283Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Designed primarily for cost-conscious users, the HP Deskjet F4283 offers the ability to print, copy, and scan with one compact device. It delivers high-quality prints at speeds of up to 26 ppm with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It also offers a scan resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and functions as a copier that can reduce or enlarge photos at a range of 25-to-200-percent. But when it comes to ink cartridge replacements for this printer, there are cheaper alternatives to OEM cartridges. Inkjets offers discounted Remanufactured HP 60XL Black and Tri-Color Ink Cartridges that are designed to meet OEM specifications, so they're guaranteed to fit and work on your printer or your money back. Purchase here now!
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4283
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F4283:
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet F4283 is on and its input tray is loaded with letter or A4 unused plain white paper.
- Open the ink cartridge door and wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the far right side of the machine.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Then, pull the cartridge out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot at a slight upward angle. Then, push on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the black and the tri-color ink cartridges when installing them into my HP Deskjet F4283?
No. You have to make sure that the black ink cartridge goes to the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge goes to the slot on the left.
How would I know if the ink cartridge on my Deskjet F4283 is running low on ink?
When one of the ink cartridges is running low on ink, a message often appears on your computer screen.
How can I place my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order?
To place your remanufactured HP ink cartridge order, simply add your desired product to your cart via our website, contact us via our hotline, or send us a direct message through our Live Chat feature.