HP Deskjet F4400 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet F4400 promises to give you fast printing speeds without compromising quality of the final output. For documents and files in monochromes, it can blaze through 28 pages per minute. For photos, brochures and other colored prints, it can provide you with up to 22 pages per minute. Connectivity is available through its built-in USB 2.0 port. Inkjets is a reliable online retailer that specializes in remanufactured ink cartridges for various printer models including the Deskjet F4400. We have been supplying reliable and durable remanufactured ink cartridges and other printer supplies to value-conscious customers for over 2 decades now. We stand behind the quality of our remanufactured products—with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can shop with trust even if you are first-time buyer. Buy your needed Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridges here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F4400 is just easy. Here's how:
- Start by turning on the power of your HP Deskjet F4400 .
- Load unused paper into the paper tray, and then open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will then move towards the center.
- Select the cartridge that you wish to replace and remove it from its slot.
- Unbox the replacement ink cartridge. Carefully peel off its protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the designated slot until it latches into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. Wait until the machine finishes printing an alignment page before you continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridges but my HP Deskjet F4400 did not print an alignment page after the installation. What to do?
If your Deskjet F4400 did not print an alignment page after the HP 60XL ink cartridges were installed, it's likely that the front access door is still open. Check if it is open. If it is closed, then you may print an alignment page manually via the printer control panel.
The new ink cartridge keeps on popping out. Why is that so?
If the new cartridge keeps popping, it could be that you are installing it incorrectly. The label on top of the cartridge should be facing up. Then, make sure to push it in until it snaps into place.
Do you ship orders internationally?
No. We only ship to the United States, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F4400 Printer
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95