Deskjet F4400Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4400
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing remanufactured HP Deskjet F4400 ink cartridges easy. Here's how:
- Start by turning on the power of your HP Deskjet F4400 .
- Load unused paper into the paper tray, and then open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will then move towards the center.
- Select the cartridge that you wish to replace and remove it from its slot.
- Unbox the replacement ink cartridge. Carefully peel off its protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the designated slot until it latches into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. Wait until the machine finishes printing an alignment page before you continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridges but my HP Deskjet F4400 did not print an alignment page after the installation. What to do?
If your Deskjet F4400 did not print an alignment page after the HP 60XL ink cartridges were installed, it's likely that the front access door is still open. Check if it is open. If it is closed, then you may print an alignment page manually via the printer control panel.
The new ink cartridge keeps on popping out. Why is that so?
If the new cartridge keeps popping, it could be that you are installing it incorrectly. The label on top of the cartridge should be facing up. Then, make sure to push it in until it snaps into place.
Do you ship orders internationally?
No. We only ship to the United States, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.