HP Deskjet F4435 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
A copier, printer, and scanner in one, the HP Deskjet F4435 is more than just a basic printer as it features an Automatic Paper Type Sensor, an Automatic Document Feeder, and the Color Print Technology for brilliant and crisp colors on the prints. It has a built-in memory storage capacity of 16MB, and it can handle a variety of media sizes including envelope, letter, and legal. Looking for a replacement ink cartridge for this printer? We've got you covered—check out our remanufactured HP 60XL Black and HP 60XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from the listing below and place your order online for more convenience. If you've got questions about our products, feel free to call us and we'll be glad to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet F4435 by following these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. And wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down to release the old ink cartridge, and then remove it from its slot.
- Open the new ink cartridge package, and carefully remove the protective plastic tape on the new cartridge using the pink pull tab.
- Line up the colored shaped icons, and then slide the cartridge into its slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do—I got ink streaks on the printed pages?
If your printouts contain ink streaks, one of the ink cartridges might be running low on ink. Check the ink level of the cartridges and replace the near-empty ink cartridge if necessary.
My HP Deskjet F4435 is not running low on ink, but why am I getting faded printouts?
If your printouts are faded and your Deskjet F4435 is not running low on ink, then the ink cartridges might need to be cleaned. This can be done automatically or manually.
The print page has a horizontal band of distortion near the bottom of a borderless print. Could this be an ink cartridge-related problem?
No. When the printout has a horizontal band of distortion, it indicates that a wrong paper type is used or you need to use a higher print quality setting.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F4435 Printer
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95